We are now looking for a
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our Financial Power Trading Team. Main responsibilities in this position are generation portfolio management, hedging and trading. This position is new here at Ilmatar so it will offer you a great opportunity to shape your role and responsibilities. We are looking for a Team Player with a previous experience in the Financial Nordic Power Market.
Trading has a very central position within Ilmatar. We are active in Nord Pool and Nasdaq power exchanges. We are constantly growing our market activities as well as building up state of art market analytics.
- Position management of Ilmatar’s generation portfolio
- Contribute to the hedging decisions and execute hedges according to the plan
- Position taking and value creation within the given trading mandate
- Development of the tools and processes related to the portfolio management and trading
- Contribution to the market analyses
Background and Requirements
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Science or Economics
- At least three years of experience in the portfolio management and trading in the financial Nordic power market
- Solid understanding of the Nordic power market fundamentals is a must
- Knowledge of the wider energy complex is desirable
- Programming skills are a plus
- Fluency in English, preferably fluency in Finnish
The position is permanent and full-time. Working place is in Helsinki with a possibility to work partly remote. For more information, please reach out to Mikko Peltonen at +358 40 651 2568.
Please send your application with cover letter, CV and salary request by May 29th via email to email@example.com.
Ilmatar Energy is a Finnish energy company that exclusively produces renewable energy and operates at every single stage of renewable energy production. Ilmatar sells renewable energy for consumers and businesses. The company will build, own and operate wind farms to increase Finnish renewable energy generation capacity by 1 GW by 2027. Ilmatar Energy is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. www.ilmatar.fi